Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins

We are the one.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My view on the whole ally thing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkanos
Assassins
Assassins
Darkanos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-13

My view on the whole ally thing Empty
PostSubject: My view on the whole ally thing   My view on the whole ally thing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Well, honestly here are my veiws on allies. I don't mind going to help allies if they need us, I'd love to go help. But as for us, I'd us rather stick it out as a guild, hmm, how can I put this... If we rely too much on allies, what happens if none of our allies are not online? Maybe that question could sum it all up. That war infront of heiharp was a good example. Stick it out together and the enemy has no excuses. muahahaha... Heiharp snow cone anyone? lol
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: My view on the whole ally thing   My view on the whole ally thing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:27 pm

Help allies but dont use them to help u fight side by side. Mostly they dont know who u are and mostly dont give a fuk much and wont show much effert. But on the other hand, we have an bonded guild that are willing to pk *me* Twisted Evil and go red. Bottom line is that guild are there when ever you needed. Allies mostly wont be there to help. ~~ I think that's what dorkie i mean darkie trying to say bounce
Back to top Go down
http://assians.heavenforum.com
Darkanos
Assassins
Assassins
Darkanos

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: My view on the whole ally thing   My view on the whole ally thing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:17 pm

lmao dorkie
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Assassins
Assassins

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: My view on the whole ally thing   My view on the whole ally thing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:01 am

lol dorkie...thats all i got to say...nah. screw allies. the only thing we need allies for is to stay out of our way. what i mean by this is, the enemy guild calls there allies, they come but cant do anything cause there would be a conflict of interest if we were also allied with them. basically i agree with dark we need to stick together as a guild fight our own battles. all men die, but what man truly lives eh.
Back to top Go down
limecat
Assassins
Assassins
limecat

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: My view on the whole ally thing   My view on the whole ally thing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:55 pm

hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lime_cat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My view on the whole ally thing   My view on the whole ally thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My view on the whole ally thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassins :: Alliance Chat-
Jump to: