Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins

We are the one.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quit Assassins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PiMpStA83
Assassins
Assassins
PiMpStA83

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Quit Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Quit Assassins   Quit Assassins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:00 pm

I am sorry to break this to you. I have quit Assassins because WaR keep pking me every time I respawn on Draco or Python. Today they have killed me several times and I am fed up with them. I am going back to Muchahadeen and stay there. I only want to level up right now. WaR even upset me even more because I failed one of my exams today.

Yes, the vent server is free for you guys to use! Yes, I will be your segnale for DF! Yes, I will come to your party during Crevice 2x or 3x. I will come to all of these events except for war. I rather remain "invisible" from guild wars or alliance, because I want to level up a lot more with out being PK. I hope you guys understand and I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
NobodyYo

Quit Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Assassins   Quit Assassins Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:59 pm

Awww its okay man Darkanos is just too stupid to admit we are getting owned in this war and losing more members he should of kept begging for peace so we can level with out dying so much if i die another 10 times today i'm quitting to..
Back to top Go down
DeathStick
Assassins
Assassins
DeathStick

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Quit Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Assassins   Quit Assassins Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:25 pm

Lol edel whats up^^

Whatever dude I don't like losing anyway. Mwaaahaa I lose with my head up never give up.

And whoever doesn't like getting pked you can leave anytime. This guild has a really strong core and it will keep going no matter how much we get pked and wtf dude the more u cry about it the more they will pk you. Just show that you don't care + no synergy or war in front of crevice most of time for me.
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Quit Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Assassins   Quit Assassins Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Either way you will get pked XD more or less is the main point.
Back to top Go down
http://assians.heavenforum.com
PiMpStA83
Assassins
Assassins
PiMpStA83

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Quit Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Assassins   Quit Assassins Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:09 am

I think Killer is on drugs! :-P

I have rejoined the guild goofy!
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Quit Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Assassins   Quit Assassins Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:54 am

Silly rabbit drug are for kids.
Back to top Go down
http://assians.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Quit Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quit Assassins   Quit Assassins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quit Assassins
Page 1 of 1