Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins

We are the one.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
danielusm
Assassins
Assassins
danielusm

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun Empty
PostSubject: Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun   Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:00 am

For some of you all know that i was hacked or scammed whatever you want to call it, but anyways dont be stupid like i was and trust anyone in the game. I was approached by a guy in our sub guild by the name AlmightCED and he wanted to see my +7s. He then went about saying he could get me acclaim coins by changing my email to his. But afterwards he changed my password. Took forever everyday tryin to get my 100 bagi back but i finally did. Please take precaution and dont flaunt what u have. Good to be back Smile
Back to top Go down
PiMpStA83
Assassins
Assassins
PiMpStA83

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun   Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:41 am

Do you still need help getting that account back? Because I can talk to them over phone for you. I do have a friend thats a VGM. I also can get your account roll back to the last time you logged off.
Back to top Go down
danielusm
Assassins
Assassins
danielusm

PostSubject: Re: Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun   Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:33 am

well i have my bagi back, but nothin in my invitory, a rollback would be real nice. let me know what i need to do.
Back to top Go down
PiMpStA83
Assassins
Assassins
PiMpStA83

PostSubject: Re: Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun   Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:30 am

ok

1) Character name (in case sensitive)
2) User ID
3) Server name
4) Complete list of items that are missing with their exact names.(Exact names of the items are important)
5) State the issue of what happened.

PM me and I can send them a email, or email 2msupport@acclaim.com

If you do not have all 5 of those things then they will put your email in their recycle bin.

DO NOT GIVE THEM, ME OR ANYONE THE PASSWORD!
Back to top Go down
Edelmania
Assassins
Assassins
Edelmania

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun   Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:01 am

PiMpStA83 wrote:
ok

1) Character name (in case sensitive)
2) User ID
3) Server name
4) Complete list of items that are missing with their exact names.(Exact names of the items are important)
5) State the issue of what happened.

PM me and I can send them a email, or email 2msupport@acclaim.com

If you do not have all 5 of those things then they will put your email in their recycle bin.

DO NOT GIVE THEM, ME OR ANYONE THE PASSWORD!

Naw i duno about that there are some people u can trust but you need to know u can trust them ie. Make them earn your trust etc.
Back to top Go down
PiMpStA83
Assassins
Assassins
PiMpStA83

PostSubject: Re: Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun   Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:11 am

I personally don't think anyone should share accounts!
Back to top Go down
danielusm
Assassins
Assassins
danielusm

PostSubject: Re: Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun   Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Finally got my 3 +7s back ,,time to start back levlin,, bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun   Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont be stupid like me and get hacked! no fun
Page 1 of 1