Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins

We are the one.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Osiris??? hmm???

Go down 
4 posters

Truce or War?
Call a truce?
Osiris??? hmm??? I_vote_lcap75%Osiris??? hmm??? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Wage war?
Osiris??? hmm??? I_vote_lcap25%Osiris??? hmm??? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Darkanos
Assassins
Assassins
Darkanos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Osiris??? hmm??? Empty
PostSubject: Osiris??? hmm???   Osiris??? hmm??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Alot of the members of Osiris are friends of mines, and im pretty sure with you guys also. Goreth and ex-Assassin was willing to help call a truce. For personal reasons he left synergy. "I would leave if I was in his situation also". Well, I wanted to hear everyone opinion about that. Should we call a truce??? or Wage war??? pirat
Back to top Go down
Edelmania
Assassins
Assassins
Edelmania

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Osiris??? hmm??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osiris??? hmm???   Osiris??? hmm??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:14 pm

well looks like its 100% to wage war LOL someone else needs to vote =P
Back to top Go down
GaiaNova
Assassins
Assassins

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Osiris??? hmm??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osiris??? hmm???   Osiris??? hmm??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Well for me i would go for peace goreth is a cool guy ... its s unfortunate that hes have got trouble in Synergy.. and beside i odnt have any bad relation with osiris i kill them for fun cuz sometime you need to pvp a bit or you wont play 2moons anymore.
lets try making a peace and see if their want to make a peace with us... for now osiris have too much ennemies... maybe their will appreciate it or reject or peace offer who know ??
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Number of posts : 64

Osiris??? hmm??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osiris??? hmm???   Osiris??? hmm??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:56 pm

I voted for truce since I c osiris in hei and they dont pk me O.o but as gaia said, " lets try making a peace and see if their want to make a peace with us "
Back to top Go down
http://assians.heavenforum.com
Darkanos
Assassins
Assassins
Darkanos

Number of posts : 21

Osiris??? hmm??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osiris??? hmm???   Osiris??? hmm??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:48 pm

well, Grimm talked to Kam and Kam asked them to take us of KOS and have peace. They said no, and while we're thinking of peace, they are still pking as they please. I am not for begging, getting pk'd sucks, but standing up for eachother and together is more important. I would like a truce, and tried it. But they ignore it, not all of them do, but most of them that won't respect it does. So, what should we do? Let them pk you guys until they get bored with it??? Or, pk back??? When it comes to the guild I'm always thinking of the best interests, but it seems the best interests aren't what they should be??? "ya smell me'??? "ya dig"??? afro
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Number of posts : 64

Osiris??? hmm??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osiris??? hmm???   Osiris??? hmm??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Well, we show them what no to peace mean. They are being kos by other guilds and I bet that if we are in a war. Wonder who would come.. Word spread around fast u know Smile
Back to top Go down
http://assians.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Osiris??? hmm??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osiris??? hmm???   Osiris??? hmm??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osiris??? hmm???
Page 1 of 1