Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins

We are the one.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkanos
Assassins
Assassins
Darkanos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-13

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:51 pm

Sad where could you guys be? Kindve of regret leaving when we were doing so good No No worries, slowly but surely we'll get it right back up, so whoever stumbles on this site from time to time, know that we're trying to build up again, and you'll see our old guild symbol flying around now. ^_^ but yep, all that read this, come back or else Twisted Evil lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
deathyon

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 am

so emm whats up nubs, i wana catch up on news with you, and end up on same Aion server, get on the vent i gave you yesterday.

IP: invade.typefrag.com
port : 21719
PW: rain
Back to top Go down
Cassio
Assassins
Assassins
Cassio

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Hey Darkanos good to see you about still. Just read an email I had a message on my Assasins acct and finally managed to login. cheers
So is 2Moons taking off again? Dang we had a great Crew at one time. Was just looking at some Screenshots. Bunch of Assasins having their way.
I am a defector these days, all four of us Brothers are in (Do I dare say it) WOW. Yea Guilty.
Well Ithista is giving me a shout to get with the program so i,m on my way but I'll check back in ,see wassup. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassins :: General Discussion-
Jump to: