Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins

We are the one.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jasmine aka princess77
Assassins
Assassins
jasmine aka princess77

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-15

MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS Empty
PostSubject: MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS   MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:26 pm

Recently i noticed that darkanos is cutting slack and letting lvl 80's join the guild.darkano's i challange you to make this a 90+ guild and kick all the fucking noobs that never get on.i got a thought if we were 90+ and everyone was on we would have more plp to count on instead of like 10 plp out of the 50 we could have to be in war with osiris.If we have more plp 90+ there would be more earl and crevice dungeon pt which means are guild would kick ass and we would be more united.So thats my thought and my CHALLANGE TO YOooooooUUUUUUU DARKANOS.hope u get some since and go through with it tongue
Back to top Go down
Darkanos
Assassins
Assassins
Darkanos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS   MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:37 pm

lol what lvl are you mama? Very Happy Don't worry Me, zKingz, Grimmjov, Vaughn are on it. I'm giving all the 80's a little bit more time to reach 90. But be sure that we're on top of it. Very Happy
And soon start picking up more segs also.
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS   MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:44 pm

I want my elder back Sad 90 + ftw motor fork eater !
Back to top Go down
http://assians.heavenforum.com
ChopstixTheGreat
Assassins
Assassins
ChopstixTheGreat

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS   MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:31 pm

Aww... i guess i need to get on it and get 90+, but wait, servers down. Isnt this some bullshiet!
Back to top Go down
DeathStick
Assassins
Assassins
DeathStick

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS   MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:27 pm

erm i think its 102 now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS   MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY CHALLANGE TO DARKANOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassins :: Challenge-
Jump to: