Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins

We are the one.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OSIRIS need i say more...

Go down 
+5
Vaughn
ChopstixTheGreat
Cassio
Ithista
Darkanos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkanos
Assassins
Assassins
Darkanos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-13

OSIRIS need i say more... Empty
PostSubject: OSIRIS need i say more...   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Today was a great victory for Assassins, let that remind Osiris that even though we are lower in lvl, if we come together as a guild we can over come all odds. So what if there was only 6 or 7 thats just the same as 6 of them pking 1 of ours. Anyway, we will take nothing from no one. And OSIRIS just found out the hard way... muahahahahaha Twisted Evil

participants in the latest Assassins vs OSIRIS:

Darkanos
Grimmjov
zKingz
Deadgazer
GaiaNova
LEADER
Jngu
XxxOmniSlasHxxX
Cassiopea
Ithista
Hellzgalz
Danielusm
LibrarianAnn
Waxxorann
Kamouraska

and if i miss any of those who came im sorry im just so amped up, those high lvls no now Assassins is nothing to play with... WOOT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkanos
Assassins
Assassins
Darkanos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: OSIRIS need i say more...   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:50 pm

oh yea, 1 more thing I have to give a hand to Cass and Ithista for there great effort to keeping us res'd, lol they had alot of work cut out for them but they hung in there. Good job fellas.
Back to top Go down
Ithista
Assassins
Assassins

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: OSIRIS need i say more...   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:54 pm

OSIRIS need i say more... Guild11
screen shot of our get together.

Ith
Back to top Go down
Cassio
Assassins
Assassins
Cassio

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: OSIRIS need i say more...   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:08 pm

That was wild and fast Guys. It was Badass seeing so many Assassins all in one place. Nice firepower.
Honored to be a part of this guild Twisted Evil Always glad to answer the call to DUTY pirat
Back to top Go down
ChopstixTheGreat
Assassins
Assassins
ChopstixTheGreat

Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: OSIRIS need i say more...   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:17 pm

F$ck i wish i could be there! Im glad we could show them biotches whose the POWERHOUSE! Hopefully people will understand that Assassians are not messing around. If we cant get respect then we'll take it! WOOT! Try and PK us and we'll show up in swarms until we are on top. F$ck Osiris! F$ck Mercykillers!
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Assassins
Assassins

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: DAMN   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:56 am

Damn you bastards kick ass can i join the guild? dil plz!?
Back to top Go down
GaiaNova
Assassins
Assassins

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: hmmm...   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:53 pm

Well... well... those osiris heh their should have never kos us.. maybe their got some high lv ppl and think we were weak? too bad never overestimate anyone in game... you can have surprise waiting for you at the end... lets see when their leader will finaly show is face and ask us to make peace... im wondering where hes/she is hidding ? i still dont know who is osiris leader heh...
Back to top Go down
Ithista
Assassins
Assassins

Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Another OSIRIS hunting party   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:20 am

OSIRIS need i say more... Clanme10

Just having fun. Another OSIRIS Hunting Party.

There were a couple more that were there and didn't make it on this screen shot.

Ith
Back to top Go down
Edelmania
Assassins
Assassins
Edelmania

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: OSIRIS need i say more...   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:15 pm

DAMNIT i need to get my hunter 90+ lol but i was there with Slone Smile
Back to top Go down
The Warchief
Assassins
Assassins
The Warchief

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: OSIRIS need i say more...   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:10 pm

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU MAKE WAR WHITOUT ME...........

I AM THE WARCHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -remember
Back to top Go down
deathyonsticks
Assassins
Assassins

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: OSIRIS need i say more...   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:40 pm

old good times ehh.

well i guess assassins is making back, we have a bunch of the core back and people keep joining since the leader (dark's AK now) is always active Razz move and more will join Very Happy

Whoever ever visits this forums come back to the game hoes just to talk with us haha.

ohh and btw moving forums tot his one: http://assmasters.friendhood.net/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OSIRIS need i say more...   OSIRIS need i say more... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OSIRIS need i say more...
Page 1 of 1