Assassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassins

We are the one.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something different...

Go down 
+2
Cassio
Darkanos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkanos
Assassins
Assassins
Darkanos

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Something different... Empty
PostSubject: Something different...   Something different... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:16 pm

Well, I was just wondering, what if we had activities for the guild? like weekly, or on weekends or anything. How would that turn out? Anyone have any suggestions? Just wanted to see some peoples ideas. I mean like for example, say on i dunno, like Fridays team pvp night, or pk 2L night, just random stuff we can do as a guild. ya know? well, any ideas feel free to post em. Oh, on that note, not only that, but maybe even start a guild stash, to help the guildies that are close to getting wings, and if they need argates and such. well, im looking forward to hearing ideas. lol!
Back to top Go down
Cassio
Assassins
Assassins
Cassio

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Something different...   Something different... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:20 am

Activities is a great idea, timing is imperative. With all the xxexp weekends. See if I can get this grey matter to work on it and come up with something.
I will throw into a guild stash. Should have a mil laying about to pitch in. If I don't throw it on the floor at crevice. affraid
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Something different...   Something different... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:05 pm

We can have an tournament once every 2 week or w.e and it be like 80-89 90-102 102 + and such.... Other than that give me a few days and a box full of chicken wings and I will get the idea.
Back to top Go down
http://assians.heavenforum.com
fang
Assassins
Assassins
fang

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Something different...   Something different... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:11 pm

team pvp sounds good:)
Back to top Go down
Vaughn
Assassins
Assassins

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: yo yo yo   Something different... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:54 am

hmmm well i think a guild stash would be nice. but who gets to be the banker i wonder. well anyways this is my first post on here so whoo hooooo. also i would like to give a moment of silence to all the fallen guilds who died by our hands........poor gobbo wobblins.
Back to top Go down
Beezle
Assassins
Assassins
Beezle

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Something different...   Something different... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Yeah mass pking would most definetly be some badass shit...lawl Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Killer
Admin
Killer

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Something different...   Something different... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:00 pm

Wonder who gana spend the money on the PrIzE Razz
Back to top Go down
http://assians.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something different...   Something different... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something different...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassins :: General Discussion-
Jump to: